We recently took on a project where the client unfortunately has water damage throughout the back of the home…Wehave listed some of the tasks done so far and some pictures as well.
- Remove railings, tiles/flashing
- Install bracing/ Remove glass panels/flashing
- Consult roofer, then hang tarps
- Remove stucco and sheathing
- Remove soffit for roof repair
- Remove gutters and fascia
- Remove stucco and beams
- Remove sheathing and framing for rot repair
- Prep existing joists. Place insulation, blocking/sleepers
- Place floor protection/Install sleepers and deck sheathing
- Rot repair, apply Boracol.
- Replace framing/sheathing
- Rot repair. Replace joists.
- Rot repair. Replace blocking/sleepers